Making it happen
We provide a full breadth of Implementation Services to give you the support and tools required to bring your financial plan to life.
- Wills and powers of attorney.
- Insurance policies – life assurance, disability insurance, private medical insurance.
- Cash Management Solutions
- Investments – pensions, ISAs, general investment portfolios.
- EIS, VCTs and SEIS.
- Advice on ownership of wealth, including family and charitable trusts and family companies.
- Advice on maximising annual tax allowances for income, capital gains and inheritance tax.
- Advice on maximising annual allowances for pension contributions, ISA investments.
- Inter-generational and inheritance tax planning.
- Investment advice for children – Junior ISAs, Child Trust Funds (CTFs).
- Where necessary, working closely with solicitors and accountants.
The Fundamental ‘Group’ comprises of our long established Financial Planning practice, as well as our two sister companies – Fundamental Coaching and Fundamental Estates & Trusts respectively;
Fundamental Estates & Trusts
Alongside our legal partners, we can advise on and arrange a wide range of trusts and estate planning structures to suit your individual family situation
Please Contact Us for further information on our Estate Planning and Trust Services.
Retirement Coaching Programme
Do you have a clear idea of how you want to spend your time in retirement?
Let go of preconceived ideas about retirement and consider the opportunities that come with seeing retirement in an entirely new light.
OUR RETIREMENT COACHING PROGRAMME WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Visualise your ideal retirement
- Find your purpose in life beyond work
- Find out what you are retiring “from” and what you are retiring “to”
- Live your retirement lifestyle with confidence
- Identify specific actions which you will take towards your EPIC Retirement
Please Contact Us for further information on our Coaching & Consultancy Services.
IMPORTANT: Trust Advice, Estate Planning & Retirement Coaching is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Best Practice IFA Group Ltd accept no responsibility for this aspect of our business.